A Message from Our Team
Phase 1 of Modified Curbside
Welcome back! Beginning June 2nd, begins Phase 1 of modified curbside.
A FACE MASK IS REQUIRED REGARDLESS OF VACCINE STATUS.
No gators or masks with ventilation holes will be accepted. If you do not want to wear a mask you may utilize curbside service.
- Modified Curbside will be for appointments scheduled with a Doctor. We will not be fully open to the public during the first phase.
- Clients will still call us and check in from your vehicle and wait in your car until we have a room available. We will then call you to meet us at the front door inside and escort you to the exam room.
- We will allow 1 client in the exam room, wearing an approved mask, with their pet. You are to remain in the room with your pet until check out or asked to wait in your vehicle. We are not allowing clients to wait in the front lobby yet.
- You will meet with the doctor, and your pet will have their exam and any basic services completed. You may pay for the services while in the building. If your pet needs treatment, labwork or x-rays, we will ask that you wait in your vehicle so we may sanitize the room for the next client/patient. The receptionist will call you to take care of any payment over the phone and a technician will return your pet to your vehicle.
Services and Appointments Remaining Curbside:
- All clients that do not adhere to the policy’s above.
- People not comfortable coming in the building.
- All technician appointments and grooming.
- All clients picking up medications, food, and other ancillary purchases.
- Please be patient with us as we move forward to keep you safe as well as our team safe.
- Clients who are COVID Positive, have a pending COVID test, have recent COVID exposure, or are having COVID-like symptoms should have someone else bring in their pet or reschedule their appointment.