At Cascade Veterinary Center, we have years of experience providing residents of Marysville, WA, and the surrounding areas with reliable pet care services. This includes pet dental care, deworming, and vaccinations, all for dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens. Read on for a complete list of the veterinary services we offer.
Preventative Veterinarian Care Services
Preventative care is the cornerstone of pet care. Whether you need to care for your adult dog, cat, or you have just adopted a new puppy or a parcel of kittens, your pet deserves the best preventative care available. Preventative care services include:
- Annual wellness visits for your family dogs and cats are key to ensuring your pet lives a long and healthy life
- Microchipping is the best way to reunite with your beloved pet if they become lost
- Weight management and nutritional counseling will keep your dogs and cats fit and healthy
- Pet vaccinations the best preventative medicine against common diseases and pests
- Flea, tick, and heartworm prevention will keep your pet pest-free
- Parasite control and deworming will help keep dangerous parasites at bay
- Interstate Health Certificates
- Healthcare plans for your new puppy
- Additionally, we offer free shelter exams (with coupon)
Primary and Emergency Veterinary Care Services
- Routine Dentistry including cleaning, extractions, x-rays, and all your pet dental needs
- Spay and Neuter and other soft tissue surgeries for cats, kittens, dogs, and puppies
- Internal Medicine
- Pain Management
- Digital Radiology
- Euthanasia and cremation aftercare
We offer an in-house laboratory alongside an in-house and online pharmacy. Our veterinarian will assess your pet’s condition and provide them with the most effective combination of veterinary services possible.
Veterinarian in Marysville, WA
Whether you need pet dental care, routine vaccinations, deworming, or more serious pet care, our expertly trained veterinary staff is ready to serve you and your dog or cat. For more information on the services we offer at Cascade Veterinary Center or to schedule an appointment with our veterinarian, call us at (360) 659-2323.