A Message from Our Team
Our clinic is operating via curbside for all appointments and services. We are taking this precaution to eliminate constant contact of door handles, countertops, pens, and to aid in proper social distancing. By taking these safety measures, it is our goal to be able to remain open to serve the needs of our community’s pets.
1. Please arrive with your dogs on a leash and your cats in a carrier.
2. Upon arrival at the clinic, call us to check-in, we will ask for: your phone # and what space # you are parked in. (we do not have caller ID).
3. A tech/asst will call you and finish the check-in process and discuss all your needs and concerns.
4. A team member will come out and stand in front of our vehicle on the sidewalk and you will greet them with your pet at the sidewalk. If you need assistance, please ask for this on the phone or if you are in the handy-cap space we will be more than happy to assist you as well.
5. The doctor will examine your pet and call you with his/her findings and go over all concerns and answer any questions you may have. A team member will call you with a treatment plan for approval of any treatment/services needed.
6. You will complete your visit by paying for services over the phone by credit/debit/care credit. For other payment methods, please ask a team member for assistance.
We value your continued partnership in your pet's healthcare and appreciate your patience and support.